Sunday, April 4, 2010

one down, one to go: second try

Sorry about that last publish, technology is so tempermental....

Anyways, I got my backpack!!! My lovely, wonderful, adoring relatives-by-choice -- uncle Tony and aunt Hilary and cousin Annie -- graciously bought me a new hiking backpack for my graduation present! It's so high tech too, it's even got a waisty belt type thing that was put in a microwave and molded perfectly to my hips, and it has like 12 compartments, and 103 dangly straps. (Obviously, as you can see, I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff, but luckily wearing the backpack is not as difficult as finding the right one.)

Anyways, it's beautiful, and wonderful and I'm so very thankful to them for my beautiful wonderful backpack.

One more step closer to the Camino! (Now we just have to get mom's.....)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The backpack looks great. When I go backpacking, I spend half my time deciding which item(s) I should put in which of the seemingly dozens of compartments.

I'm really enjoying this blog, especially the mother/daughter repartee and your wry senses of humor. What an amazing journey this is.